Solution manual for Auditing: A Risk Based-Approach to Conducting a Quality 10th edition by Karla Johnstone
Table of Contents Solution manual for Auditing: A Risk Based-Approach to Conducting a Quality 10th edition by Karla Johnstone
1. Auditing: Integral to the Economy.
2. The Risk of Fraud and Mechanisms to Address Fraud: Regulation, Corporate Governance, and Audit Quality.
3. Internal Control over Financial Reporting: Management’s Responsibilities and Importance to the External Auditors.
4. Professional Liability and the Need for Quality Auditor Judgments and Ethical Decisions.
5. Professional Auditing Standards and the Audit Opinion Formulation Process.
6. A Framework for Audit Evidence.
7. Planning the Audit: Identifying and Responding to the Risks of Material Misstatement.
8. Specialized Audit Tools: Sampling and Generalized Audit Software.
9. Auditing the Revenue Cycle
10. Auditing Cash and Marketable Securities
11. Auditing Inventory, Goods and Services, and Accounts Payable: The Acquisition and Payment Cycle.
12. Auditing Long-Lived Assets: Acquisition, Use, Impairment, and Disposal.
13. Auditing Debt Obligations and Stockholders’ Equity Transactions.
14. Activities Required in Completing a Quality Audit.
15. Audit Reports on Financial Statements.
16. Advanced Topics Concerning Complex Auditing Judgments.
17. Other Services Provided by Audit Firms.
Auditing Standards Appendix.
Auditing in Practice, Emerging Issues and Fraud Focus Index by Chapter.