Test Bank for A+ Guide to Managing and Maintaining Your PC, 7th Edition by Andrews
Table of Contents
1. Introducing Hardware.
2. Introducing Operating Systems.
3. Working with People in a Technical World.
4. Form Factors and Power Supplies.
5. All about Motherboards.
6. Supporting Processors.
7. Upgrading Memory.
8. Supporting Hard Drives.
9. Installing and Supporting I/O devices.
10. Multimedia Devices and Mass Storage.
11.PC Maintenance and Troubleshooting Strategies.
12. Installing Windows.
13. Maintaining Windows.
14. Optimizing Windows.
15. Tools for Solving Windows Problems.
16. Fixing Windows Problems.
17. Networking Essentials.
18. Networking Practices.
19. Security Essentials.
20. Security Practices.
21. Supporting Notebooks.
22. Supporting Printers.