Test bank for Investments: An Introduction, 11th edition by Herbert B. Mayo
Test bank for Investments An Introduction 11th edition by Herbert B. Mayo
Table of Contents
Part I: THE INVESTMENT PROCESS AND FINANCIAL CONCEPTS.
1. An Introduction to Investments.
2. Securities Markets.
3. The Time Value of Money.
4. Financial Planning, Taxation and the Efficiency of Financial Markets.
5. Risk and Portfolio Management.
Part II: INVESTMENT COMPANIES.
6. Investment Companies: Mutual Funds.
7. Closed-End Investment Companies, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), and Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs).
Part III: INVESTING IN COMMON STOCK.
9. The Valuation of Common Stock.
10. Investment Returns and Aggregate Measures of Stock Markets.
11. The Macroeconomic Environment for Investment Decisions.
12. Behavioral Finance and Technical Analysis.
Part IV: INVESTING IN FIXED-INCOME SECURITIES.
13. The Bond Market.
14. The Valuation of Fixed-Income Securities.
15. Government Securities.
16. Convertible Bonds and Convertible Preferred Stock.
Part V: DERIVATIVES.
17. An Introduction to Options.
18. Option Valuation and Strategies.
19. Commodity and Financial Futures.
Part VI: AN OVERVIEW.
20. Financial Planning and Investing in an Efficient Market Context.